If you are new to this blog....

Welcome! The primary purpose of this blog is to explore and encourage around what it means to be winsome and sent into the world for God's glory. If you are new here, the definition of "lighthouse-searchlight" or our missional journey is a good place to start. Come peruse the blog and add me to your RSS feed!

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

unleashed!


In the sermon this past Sunday, I talked about being unleashed from worship into the world as salt and light. Here's a visual for that "launch"...

[It's also a great excuse to show this great photo of my nephew being launched off the blob at YL's Frontier Ranch this summer.]

4 comments:

Reyes-Chow said...

That is SWEET! I would so do that! I wanted to use "unleashing the future" during the moderator time, but some felt it too aggressive, like the future is a pack of wild dogs, so i sold out and went with "Embracing the future." Unleash away my friend!

Rev Dave said...

Frontier Ranch is great! Never got launched off the blob, (we were there early in the spring with college students and the pond still had ice) but I do remember the death swing with great fondness.

satire and theology said...

That is a cool photo, Robert.

Russ

Stushie said...

Great photo, Robert. I've enjoyed your music at this week's PFR conference, too. God bless.

Like Us!