If you are new to this blog....

Welcome! The primary purpose of this blog is to explore and encourage around what it means to be winsome and sent into the world for God's glory. If you are new here, the definition of "lighthouse-searchlight" or our missional journey is a good place to start. Come peruse the blog and add me to your RSS feed!

Saturday, June 21, 2008

decently and in wordle

I'm at the General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church U.S.A. I probably should blog about that, but nothing has really happened yet, other than me feeling pretty disoriented upon arrival. But, that should get better. :) I haven't decided yet whether to post here, at the presbytery commissioner blog, or not at all. [revised 11:17 Pacific... I did post over there.]

Meanwhile, I discovered "wordle" - an artistic way to do a word cloud (organizes words in a document by frequency and indicated by size in the graphic). I wordled my sermon "When Church is at Its Best" and this is what came up. I like how God and God's hold up and uphold "Church" - that was kind of the point of the sermon. :)

Click to enlarge

2 comments:

The Rev. Rex Espiritu, Senior Pastor said...

Hey, friend! Praying for you as you attend GA2008....

Chris said...

Good work on the floor, friend. You did were gracious and winsome.

Like Us!