If you are new to this blog....

Welcome! The primary purpose of this blog is to explore and encourage around what it means to be winsome and sent into the world for God's glory. If you are new here, the definition of "lighthouse-searchlight" or our missional journey is a good place to start. Come peruse the blog and add me to your RSS feed!

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

how fast are you?

Okay - this is seriously off-topic... well, really no topic at all.

But, I saw the typing speed test on A Deconstructed Christian's blog and couldn't resist trying.

As far as my results... I'd credit the piano. :)

104 words

Speedtest

1 comment:

Coupon Queen Vicki said...

ummm me not very good at all....
46 words per minute (but the phone was ringing and it was hard for em to focus)

Like Us!

Good Shepherd Creative Arts Ministry Video

Loading...